Have you ever wanted to immerse yourself in the beautiful world of ocean photography? Well now is your chance. Join professional photographer Konrad Brewski on one of his ocean photography workshops.
Konrad’s workshops are run at Plus Space in Kirra and have shown immense popularity with every class quickly selling out.
This workshop is designed to inspire creativity, and put you on the right path of your photographic journey. Everyone from hobbyist photographers to aspiring professionals will gain knowledge, skills and a clearer creative mindset to go forth and create and capture using their shared love for the ocean.
If you know your way around a camera but have never photographed in the water then this workshop is for you. If you’ve photographed in the water for a while but are often missing shots and aren’t producing the work you desire than this workshop is just what you’re looking for.
So if you want to learn in a safe, open and educational environment and have a unique ocean photography experience book now before the next workshop sells out!
- Overall course time is 3 hours
- Studio theory session
- Practical ocean session
- Ongoing mentoring and guidance from Konrad, beyond the workshop!
- Use of an Aquatech housing for the morning
- Post swim coffee and a snack
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN ALL ABOUT
- Water Safety and calmness whilst in the ocean
- achieving the best camera settings for every environment
- how to use the right auto-focus settings for each style of shot
- correctly positioning yourself in the water to never miss a shot
- directing subjects and models for water portraits
- using natural light to your advantage
- how to convey emotion in your imagery
- how to use storytelling to enhance a photo series
WHAT TO BRING
If you have the following already could you please bring - If you do not its totally OK just let us know and we will do our best to provide :)
- Swim Fins
- Charged Camera
- Water Housing (If you require please let me know)
- Empty SD Card
- Towel and swimmers (These I won't provide for you)
- Charged Laptop - (not essential)
The facilities at Plus Space Kirra are great and have free parking, filtered water, change room, bathroom and Air Conditioning.
If you’d like any more information please email or phone konrad, or even feel free to contact him on instagram.
Finally, if you cant make any other the above dates or may prefer a solo learning environment purchase a one-on-one workshop with Konrad. This can be a great way to even get help with a specific aspect of ocean photography.